Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Leftovers

In which our Diva is a little behind with her shameless plugging

For some reason I was thinking I already posted about this one, but I realized this morning I had only updated my website. Oops!

Chicago folks, if you want to hear me sing without trekking out to the suburbs, this Tuesday, January 5, is your chance! I'll be doing a couple numbers as part of n.u.f.a.n. ensemble's "Holiday Leftovers" variety show at the Holiday Club in Uptown, from 7-9 pm. This is the same dynamic group that brings you "Seven Plays in Seven Days" twice a year, along with full productions and a smorgasbord of other creative offerings. There's no cover for the Holiday Club show, and it's half a block from the Red Line -- economical and convenient!

1 comment:

Taya P said...

Nice blog thanks for poosting